Get Your Pre Purchase Inspection With AAMCO Colorado Transmission Repair & Total Car Care
Get a Pre Purchase Inspection before buying that used car to avoid any surprise repairs and damages.
- A $150 Value for only $69.95! -
Before purchasing your next used vehicle, be sure to receive a pre purchase vehicle inspection at your nearest AAMCO Colorado Location. A used vehicle can look pristine and perfect on the surface but, under the hood, it may tell an entirely different story.
There are many less than honest tactics that can be employed to make a used vehicle appear in better condition than it really is, and, sadly, the average car buyer is unaware of what these tactics are.
However, an experienced and trusted AAMCO Mechanic can quickly spot anything problematic that should be brought to your attention. You can potentially save thousands of dollars and countless hours of headaches by avoiding the purchase of a lemon.
The Benefits of Receiving an AAMCO Colorado Used Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Include:
- Protecting yourself from buying a used vehicle that may need costly repairs
- Ensuring the used vehicle is safe to drive
- Paying the right price for your used vehicle
- Knowing the vehicle won’t break down in the near future
- Verification of the equipment and options on a vehicle
There are a few major problems that can be spotted by receiving a motor vehicle inspection. Frame damage can indicate a vehicle has been in an accident. A damaged frame makes the vehicle significantly less safe in a future accident and can dramatically affect a vehicle’s performance and longevity.
Repair work that had been performed previously may have been improperly done which can affect many things on a vehicle. Bodywork that has been performed and incorrect installation of various modifications can make the car unsafe to drive, or cause damage to the vehicle in the future.
Even things you may not consider such as flood damage can be spotted by a trained vehicle inspection expert.
At AAMCO Colorado, these potential problems can be avoided by getting your pre purchase inspection with one of our expert mechanics.
An AAMCO Motor Vehicle Inspection Includes:
Vehicle Performance Multi-Point Inspection
- Transmission & Clutch
- Engine Performance
- Shock Absorbers
- Heater & Air Conditioning
- Instruments & Controls
- Headlights & Foglights
- Brake & Back-up Lights
- Interior & Warning Lights
- Turn Signals & Flashers
Under Hood Multi-Point Inspection
- Fluid Level & Condition
- Drive Belt
- Charging System & Alternator
- Idle Speed
- Intake System
- Fuel Delivery System
- Ignition System
- Computer Systems
- Cooling System
Under Car Multi-Point Inspection
- Steering & Front Suspension
- Rear Suspension
- Engine Mounts
- Transmission Mounts
- Engine Seals
- Transmission Seals
- Clutch & Transmission Linkage
- Drive Axles
- CV Joints
- Exhaust System
- Rear Axle
A Pre Purchase Inspection for $69.95 could save you thousands in repairs & hardships.
Feel confident in purchasing your used car. Give us a call 1 (877) 791-1626,
Schedule an Appointment for a FREE Diagnostic Test online or Contact a Colorado AAMCO location near you!
Related Colorado Automotive Advice Blog Posts:
- AAMCO Colorado Transmission and Automotive Repair Pre Purchase Inspection: 5 Steps to follow when making a used car purchase. Don’t get a lemon! Here at AAMCO Colorado we understand the headaches that can be involved when finding the right used car. Don’t make the mistake of rushing into a deal with a shady character. It’s better to pay for an inspection now, than to spend thousands of dollars ... Continue Reading
- New Year’s Resolutions and Best Intentions The new year has rung in around the world, and so have billions of resolutions. Some – or many – have already been broken. If you’re like many people, car care might not always be your number one priority. You know how important it is, but you’re busy, things are hectic. The car is running fine and that oil change ... Continue Reading
- Transmissions Then and Now When cars were invented they were new and mechanically simple, but complex for their time. From the beginning, transmissions have always been the most complex components of a car. This video really makes a point about just how complicated transmissions are – and with all the new technology these days, there are more than 800 parts. As transmission technology evolves, another layer of ... Continue Reading
Find Your Nearest AAMCO Center
"We love this place."
"We have been going to AAMCO in Fort Collins for 5 years. We have never had a problem and this is one of the only places left that doesn't charge to look at your car!" A Google User, Google+, 2011
Read More Testimonials »