Get Your Pre Purchase Inspection With AAMCO Colorado Transmission Repair & Total Car Care
Get a Pre Purchase Inspection before buying that used car to avoid any surprise repairs and damages.
- A $150 Value for only $69.95! -
Before purchasing your next used vehicle, be sure to receive a pre purchase vehicle inspection at your nearest AAMCO Colorado Location. A used vehicle can look pristine and perfect on the surface but, under the hood, it may tell an entirely different story.
There are many less than honest tactics that can be employed to make a used vehicle appear in better condition than it really is, and, sadly, the average car buyer is unaware of what these tactics are.
However, an experienced and trusted AAMCO Mechanic can quickly spot anything problematic that should be brought to your attention. You can potentially save thousands of dollars and countless hours of headaches by avoiding the purchase of a lemon.
The Benefits of Receiving an AAMCO Colorado Used Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Include:
- Protecting yourself from buying a used vehicle that may need costly repairs
- Ensuring the used vehicle is safe to drive
- Paying the right price for your used vehicle
- Knowing the vehicle won’t break down in the near future
- Verification of the equipment and options on a vehicle
There are a few major problems that can be spotted by receiving a motor vehicle inspection. Frame damage can indicate a vehicle has been in an accident. A damaged frame makes the vehicle significantly less safe in a future accident and can dramatically affect a vehicle’s performance and longevity.
Repair work that had been performed previously may have been improperly done which can affect many things on a vehicle. Bodywork that has been performed and incorrect installation of various modifications can make the car unsafe to drive, or cause damage to the vehicle in the future.
Even things you may not consider such as flood damage can be spotted by a trained vehicle inspection expert.
At AAMCO Colorado, these potential problems can be avoided by getting your pre purchase inspection with one of our expert mechanics.
An AAMCO Motor Vehicle Inspection Includes:
Vehicle Performance Multi-Point Inspection
- Transmission & Clutch
- Engine Performance
- Shock Absorbers
- Heater & Air Conditioning
- Instruments & Controls
- Headlights & Foglights
- Brake & Back-up Lights
- Interior & Warning Lights
- Turn Signals & Flashers
Under Hood Multi-Point Inspection
- Fluid Level & Condition
- Drive Belt
- Charging System & Alternator
- Idle Speed
- Intake System
- Fuel Delivery System
- Ignition System
- Computer Systems
- Cooling System
Under Car Multi-Point Inspection
- Steering & Front Suspension
- Rear Suspension
- Engine Mounts
- Transmission Mounts
- Engine Seals
- Transmission Seals
- Clutch & Transmission Linkage
- Drive Axles
- CV Joints
- Exhaust System
- Rear Axle
A Pre Purchase Inspection for $69.95 could save you thousands in repairs & hardships.
Feel confident in purchasing your used car. Give us a call 1 (877) 791-1626,
Schedule an Appointment for a FREE Diagnostic Test online or Contact a Colorado AAMCO location near you!
Related Colorado Automotive Advice Blog Posts:
- Colorado weather is unpredictable! Colorado winters can be deceiving, and though it might seem like spring, or that the snow has gone and summer is coming, the snowiest months in Colorado are usually March and April. Be prepared if you’re taking a road trip! Schedule an appointment today or call your Local AAMCO Colorado Location for a FREE spring safety check or tune-up. Give us a call at 1-877-791-1626. Schedule an Appointment ... Continue Reading
- 5 things to look out for when you are having electrical problems Your vehicle has many components that make it operational. One of these components is known as your alternator. The alternator is responsible for the electrical system within your vehicle. It takes an immense amount of power to not only start, but keep your vehicle running. If your alternator is not in optimal running condition, ... Continue Reading
- Automatic transmissions are tough, but they can be damaged. Transmissions have always been complex systems, and they get more sophisticated every year. Even though they are made of metal, wrapped in metal, and capable of moving tons of metal, they can be damaged if mistreated. Cars with automatic transmissions in particular are susceptible to damage in some ways you might not have thought. Shifting into drive or ... Continue Reading
Find Your Nearest AAMCO Center
"If there were more than 5 stars to give, they would have earned it."
"As a landscaping business, we rely on our vehicles for our business to prosper. The speed and quality of repairs, their knowledge and ability to diagnose rather than lead people on false claims, and the customer service have raised the bar to a new level."
Read More Testimonials »