Get Your Pre Purchase Inspection With AAMCO Colorado Transmission Repair & Total Car Care
Before purchasing your next used vehicle, be sure to receive a pre purchase vehicle inspection at your nearest AAMCO Colorado Location. A used vehicle can look pristine and perfect on the surface but, under the hood, it may tell an entirely different story.
There are many less than honest tactics that can be employed to make a used vehicle appear in better condition than it really is, and, sadly, the average car buyer is unaware of what these tactics are.
However, an experienced and trusted AAMCO Mechanic can quickly spot anything problematic that should be brought to your attention. You can potentially save thousands of dollars and countless hours of headaches by avoiding the purchase of a lemon.
The Benefits of Receiving an AAMCO Colorado Used Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Include:
- Protecting yourself from buying a used vehicle that may need costly repairs
- Ensuring the used vehicle is safe to drive
- Paying the right price for your used vehicle
- Knowing the vehicle won’t break down in the near future
- Verification of the equipment and options on a vehicle
There are a few major problems that can be spotted by receiving a motor vehicle inspection. Frame damage can indicate a vehicle has been in an accident. A damaged frame makes the vehicle significantly less safe in a future accident and can dramatically affect a vehicle’s performance and longevity.
Repair work that had been performed previously may have been improperly done which can affect many things on a vehicle. Bodywork that has been performed and incorrect installation of various modifications can make the car unsafe to drive, or cause damage to the vehicle in the future.
Even things you may not consider such as flood damage can be spotted by a trained vehicle inspection expert.
At AAMCO Colorado, these potential problems can be avoided by getting your pre purchase inspection with one of our expert mechanics.
An AAMCO Motor Vehicle Inspection Includes:
Vehicle Performance Multi-Point Inspection
- Transmission & Clutch
- Engine Performance
- Shock Absorbers
- Heater & Air Conditioning
- Instruments & Controls
- Headlights & Foglights
- Brake & Back-up Lights
- Interior & Warning Lights
- Turn Signals & Flashers
Under Hood Multi-Point Inspection
- Fluid Level & Condition
- Drive Belt
- Charging System & Alternator
- Idle Speed
- Intake System
- Fuel Delivery System
- Ignition System
- Computer Systems
- Cooling System
Under Car Multi-Point Inspection
- Steering & Front Suspension
- Rear Suspension
- Engine Mounts
- Transmission Mounts
- Engine Seals
- Transmission Seals
- Clutch & Transmission Linkage
- Drive Axles
- CV Joints
- Exhaust System
- Rear Axle
A Pre Purchase Inspection for $69.95 could save you thousands in repairs & hardships.
Feel confident in purchasing your used car. Give us a call 1 (877) 791-1626,
Schedule an Appointment for a FREE Diagnostic Test online or Contact a Colorado AAMCO location near you!
Related Colorado Automotive Advice Blog Posts:
- What’s wrong with my car? There are many reasons your check engine light comes on, some simple to fix, some not so simple. Oxygen sensor malfunction. The oxygen sensor determines the air/fuel mixture that goes into the cylinders for the pistons to push, detonate, and power the engine. The principal of combustion, in this case internal combustion as it applies to your car’s engine, is predicated on oxygen. ... Continue Reading
- If you’re not sure what motor oil to use for your car, read on. What does the manufacturer of your vehicle recommend? Check your owner’s manual. This will tell you not only what kind of motor oil is best for your car, but the schedule you should follow for changing the oil and filter, along with other regular maintenance recommendations. If you don’t have the owner’s manual ... Continue Reading
- If your transmission is running hot, be aware of possible causes. Most transmission problems are a result of overheating. The reasons for overheating include low fluid levels, leaks, burned, old or ineffective fluid, and problems with the solenoid. You can ensure the long life and efficient performance of your transmission – and your car – by doing some things to make sure it does not run too hot. Low fluid ... Continue Reading
Find Your Nearest AAMCO Center
"Highly recommend this business."
"Not only is the customer service polite, respectful, and extremely attentive, but the work on our car was excellent. Because they needed to keep our car, they gave us a free rental to use until our car was ready. Our Honda minivan drives with way more pick-up than it has in years. And it switches gears so smoothly." -Kelly, Google+, June 2013
Read More Testimonials »