Auto Air Conditioning Repair Service
Auto Air Conditioning Repair Service from Your Colorado AAMCO Locations will Keep You Cool All Summer Long.
If your vehicle’s air conditioning system isn’t keeping you cool, visit a Colorado AAMCO location for a FREE ProtectCheck® Inspection to diagnose your A/C system. We’ll inspect hoses, lines, seals and other components for leaks, take temperature readings, make sure your compressor is working properly, and check the drive belt for damage. The inspection could call for a car air conditioning repair, like installing a new compressor, or the need to provide expert auto air conditioning service for your belt drives but you might just need a recharge of your refrigerant. The A/C experts at a Colorado AAMCO Transmission & Total Car Care location will be able to diagnose the problem and focus on getting it fixed the right way, saving you time and money. Let us keep you cool this summer with air conditioning repair and service from AAMCO!
Your local Colorado AAMCO will only give you the service you need, which may include:
- Evacuate refrigerant from the system
- Recharge the system using the appropriate refrigerant to the exact system capacity according to the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications
- Perform any necessary service on compressor, evaporator, condenser, and electrical controls
- Recheck the system to ensure proper operation
We guarantee our services with the Best Nationwide Warranty. Learn More Now.
Related A/C Repair Blog Posts:
- Bring your car to AAMCO for a complete ProtectCheck® diagnostic. This will help identify any issues that need to be looked into and possibly repaired. See our current specials and coupons. Summer Means Air Conditioning Air conditioning keeps you cool and comfortable, whether you’re cruising on the open road or stuck in traffic. It’s not only important to your general driving-related happiness, but to the health and ... Continue Reading
- Your car’s air conditioning works hard to keep you comfortable – cool in the summer and fog-free in the winter. You might not use it all the time, like the gas or brake pedal, but when you turn it on you expect it to work. Take a look at this infographic to find out how your car’s air conditioning works – and what might be wrong ... Continue Reading
- All air conditioners work the same way whether they are installed in a building, or in a car. They are systems that work on basic scientific principles, but are run constantly to keep our environments comfortable. That is why it’s important to have your car’s air conditioning system checked regularly to make sure it’s running efficiently. Continue Reading
- Every car has a factory recommended maintenance schedule that when followed, will not only keep your car in good condition and lower the amount of repairs required, but will also help your car be fuel efficient. If you take care of your vehicle and maintain it appropriately, you can save yourself money at the pump because the vehicle will get better gas mileage over time. Car ... Continue Reading
Find Your Nearest AAMCO Center
"I recommend them to anybody..."
"I have been using Lee and his shop for about 8 years now and have never had a problem. They are courteous, professional, and affordable. They get the work done quickly and stick to the schedule which they tell you." -Jeremy, Google+, June 2013
Read More Testimonials »