Brake Service and Repair
AAMCO Colorado Brake Service – Keeping You Safe!
Your vehicle’s brakes are the most important safety feature of your car, truck or SUV. Annual inspections and maintenance to your brake system are necessary to avoid costly and hazardous failures. This will ensure you and your family are safe while on the road. Contact a Colorado AAMCO location near you for a FREE brake inspection!
A Colorado AAMCO Transmission & Total Car Care expert technician will examine your entire braking system. This includes pads/shoes, hydraulic fluids, rotor/drum wear, calipers and wheel cylinders, brake hardware, hoses and lines, master cylinder, and the anti-lock system. If a brake replacement is necessary, an AAMCO brake mechanic will be able to explain to you all the options available and the best course of action to take. We guarantee our services with the Best Nationwide Warranty. Learn more now.
If you notice any signs of brake failure in your vehicle such as squealing, grinding, other unusual noises when you apply the brakes, a brake pedal depressed nearly to the floor, or a brake warning light that stays lit, please have your brake system checked out immediately. Auto brake service and repair is absolutely vital in these instances for assuring you are safe while driving.
If our FREE inspection uncovers any wear, damage, or other problems, your Colorado AAMCO auto brake service includes:
- Replacing Worn Pads & Shoes
- Wheel Bearings Repacked as Needed
- Lubrication for Specified Components
- Rotor & Drum Resurfacing (may need replacement if wear is excessive)
- Replacement of Other Components Based on Findings of Inspection
- Old Brake Fluid is Replaced with Fresh Fluid
- Adjusting Parking Brake
- Road Test to Ensure the Entire Braking System is Operating Properly
We understand that car brake replacement and car brake services can be both confusing and stressful but if you know your brakes are acting up, it is absolutely necessary you have it looked at. Contact your local AAMCO dealer to Schedule an Appointment for a FREE Diagnostic Test and let us help keep your vehicle safe and sound so you can drive worry-free.
Brake Service Related Blog Posts:
- Ball Joints – The Hardest Working Parts You Never Think Of What Are Ball Joints and What Do They Do? Ball joints are a suspension component on almost all modern vehicles. A ball joint is a sphere, or ball, housed in a socket, much like human ball and socket joints, such as hips. Ball joints connect the control arms of the car to the steering knuckles. Cars ... Continue Reading
- Ever wonder what it takes to bring your car to a nice, safe stop at the simple press of the brake pedal? In 8 easy steps, your car’s brakes prevent a considerable amount of mayhem in the world. Here are the mechanics – in brief – of how an automobile’s brakes work. If your car’s brakes are not working properly, visit an AAMCO Colorado location near ... Continue Reading
- There are several parts to a ca’s suspension that work together to create a comfortable ride for you. After the roads get bad in winter, there is a lot of snow and ice left in the middle of the streets making your ride bumpy. Make sure the suspension is in good condition in order to have a safe drive. Components of a Car’s Suspension A vehicle’s suspension ... Continue Reading
- Recently, Volkswagen violated some standards for emission standards on a few makes of their cars. This was a very significant violation with some serious consequences relating directly to emissions. Emissions testing on vehicles is to test the level of pollutants a vehicle is producing. It is very essential for several reasons including lowering the amount of harmful pollutants released into the air. These tests differ from ... Continue Reading
Find Your Nearest AAMCO Center
"The guys were very professional and help keep the cost of repair to the lowest possible amount. Will take my truck back to them in the future." -Gloria, Google+, March 2013
Read More Testimonials »