Muffler and Exhaust Repair
Colorado AAMCO’s Exhaust and Emission Services Will Help Your Vehicle Stop Smoking
If your exhaust is smoking, making noise, or otherwise malfunctioning you should bring your vehicle to the experts at your Colorado AAMCO Transmission & Total Car Care location. An AAMCO muffler repair shop provides complete exhaust services and exhaust repair.
The emission and exhaust system starts at the engine of your car, truck or SUV and runs through exhaust pipes connected to your engine cylinders, to the oxygen sensors and the catalytic converter, and then to the muffler and to the tailpipe.
Exhaust Damage Repair
Since your emission and exhaust system is mounted to the bottom of your vehicle, it can be damaged by potholes and other bumps and debris in the road. Automobile exhaust contains carbon monoxide and other substances that can be very dangerous if they flow into the passenger area of your vehicle. It is a good idea to have your emission and exhaust system checked once a year to ensure it is functioning properly. Visit a Colorado AAMCO location and muffler repair shop for a FREE ProtectCheck® Inspection to diagnose your system.
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms of exhaust system problems, like the following, have your vehicle inspected as soon as possible.
- A Steady Roar
- Metallic Vibrations
- Colored Smoke From Tailpipe
Colorado AAMCO’s emission and exhaust muffler repair services include inspection and repair for your catalytic converter, oxygen sensor, EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) valves and sensors, muffler, exhaust pipes, exhaust manifold, resonator, tail pipes, brackets, clamps, and hardware. We guarantee our services with the Best Nationwide Warranty for your Vehicle.
Schedule an Appointment for a FREE Diagnostic Test or Contact a Colorado AAMCO location near you for a muffler and exhaust repair. We’ll get your car back in good shape and ready to take you where you want to go.
Exhaust Repair Blog Posts:
- What’s wrong with my car? There are many reasons your check engine light comes on, some simple to fix, some not so simple. Oxygen sensor malfunction. The oxygen sensor determines the air/fuel mixture that goes into the cylinders for the pistons to push, detonate, and power the engine. The principal of combustion, in this case internal combustion as it applies to your car’s engine, is predicated on oxygen. ... Continue Reading
- AAMCO Colorado Transmission and Automotive Repair Pre Purchase Inspection: 5 Steps to follow when making a used car purchase. Don’t get a lemon! Here at AAMCO Colorado we understand the headaches that can be involved when finding the right used car. Don’t make the mistake of rushing into a deal with a shady character. It’s better to pay for an inspection now, than to spend thousands of dollars ... Continue Reading
- Your Car Failed Emissions Testing At AAMCO Colorado we take great care to keep you informed about your car and all its systems, as well as keep your car on the road with scheduled maintenance services and repairs, including full transmission repairs and rebuilds. We handle exhaust systems, too, so if you fail your Colorado emissions test, don’t worry – AAMCO Colorado can help! Emissions testing can ... Continue Reading
- Don’t Let Your Catalytic Converter Take You by Surprise At AAMCO Colorado we take great care to keep you informed about your car and all its systems, as well as keep your car on the road with scheduled maintenance services and repairs, including full transmission repairs and replacements. Car owners in Colorado know the importance of a fully functioning exhaust system. Without it, your car can’t ... Continue Reading
Find Your Nearest AAMCO Center
"If there were more than 5 stars to give, they would have earned it."
"As a landscaping business, we rely on our vehicles for our business to prosper. The speed and quality of repairs, their knowledge and ability to diagnose rather than lead people on false claims, and the customer service have raised the bar to a new level."
Read More Testimonials »