Oil Change Service
Colorado Oil Change and Filter Experts
Changing your oil and filter regularly is the single most important auto maintenance service for your car, truck or SUV. The oil in your car works to keep everything in the engine well-lubricated, running smoothly, and improves mileage.
Car oil change services are available in Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Greeley, Fort Collins, Longmont and more across Colorado’s Front Range and Colorado AAMCO Transmission & Total Car Care guarantees our services with the Best Nationwide Warranty. Learn more now.
Refer to your car’s owner’s manual for the factory’s recommendation on how frequent an oil change is needed based on mileage — or if you are an iPhone user, download our FREE iGAAuge application to keep track of your maintenance schedule. Drivers who are frequently in stop-and-go city traffic may want to change their oil more often.
A Full Service Oil, Lube & Filter Change at Your Colorado AAMCO Includes:
- Adding Up to 5 Quarts of Engine Oil
- A New Oil Filter
- Lubrication of All Grease Fittings on Your Vehicle
- Plus AAMCO’s 36-point ProtectCheck® Inspection, to ensure all major systems in your vehicle is in good working order.
Stop by, Contact a Colorado AAMCO location near you or Schedule an Appointment for a FREE Diagnostic Test today for an oil change and see why people who know, go to AAMCO Transmission & Total Car Care.
Colorado Car Repair Blogs:
- What’s wrong with my car? There are many reasons your check engine light comes on, some simple to fix, some not so simple. Oxygen sensor malfunction. The oxygen sensor determines the air/fuel mixture that goes into the cylinders for the pistons to push, detonate, and power the engine. The principal of combustion, in this case internal combustion as it applies to your car’s engine, is predicated on oxygen. ... Continue Reading
- If you’re not sure what motor oil to use for your car, read on. What does the manufacturer of your vehicle recommend? Check your owner’s manual. This will tell you not only what kind of motor oil is best for your car, but the schedule you should follow for changing the oil and filter, along with other regular maintenance recommendations. If you don’t have the owner’s manual ... Continue Reading
- If your transmission is running hot, be aware of possible causes. Most transmission problems are a result of overheating. The reasons for overheating include low fluid levels, leaks, burned, old or ineffective fluid, and problems with the solenoid. You can ensure the long life and efficient performance of your transmission – and your car – by doing some things to make sure it does not run too hot. Low fluid ... Continue Reading
- Your Car’s Cooling System Doesn’t Work If your car’s cooling system is not in prime running condition, you risk overheating the engine. The main part of the cooling system is the radiator. It keeps the engine from overheating, helping to circulate cooling fluid, regulate its temperature, and prevent engine damage. The radiator, in some circles, takes a more important place in the lineup of engine parts ... Continue Reading
Find Your Nearest AAMCO Center
"They really go out of their way when it comes to customer service..."
"...I will be taking my car here in the future." - Gloria, Google+, April 2013
Read More Testimonials »