Electrical System Service
AAMCO Starting, Charging, and Electrical System Repair
Colorado AAMCO Transmission & Total Car Care excels at diagnosing and repairing your vehicle’s electrical system, including problems with your:
- Drive Belt
- Voltage Regulator
- Ignition Switch
- Neutral Safety Switch
- Battery Cables & Terminals
What is the Electrical System?
Your vehicle’s automobile electrical system has two components: a starting system and a charging system. The starting system is responsible for starting your engine when you turn the key.
The starting system is comprised of a starter motor, starter solenoid, starter relay, neutral safety switch, and an ignition switch. Correctly diagnosing where a problem lies with the starting system can save you time and money. The technicians at your local Colorado AAMCO locations have the expertise to identify and fix the problem with your starting system the right way, the first time.
The charging system is what keeps your battery from going dead. Today’s vehicles have increasingly sophisticated electronic devices and systems, which make your charging system more important than ever. A poor or broken charging system and electrical car problems can cause serious damage to highly sensitive electrical components, resulting in expensive repairs. We guarantee our services with the Best Nationwide Warranty. Learn more now.
Our Colorado AAMCO stores have the best electrical service equipment and expert technicians around. They will identify and fix the problem with your charging system the first time and prevent further damage to your sensitive electronic components and devices.
Schedule an Appointment for a FREE Diagnostic Test or contact a Colorado AAMCO location near you so we can get you back on the road, worry-free.
Colorado Car Repair Blogs:
- AAMCO Colorado Transmission and Automotive Repair Pre Purchase Inspection: 5 Steps to follow when making a used car purchase. Don’t get a lemon! Here at AAMCO Colorado we understand the headaches that can be involved when finding the right used car. Don’t make the mistake of rushing into a deal with a shady character. It’s better to pay for an inspection now, than to spend thousands of dollars ... Continue Reading
- New Year’s Resolutions and Best Intentions The new year has rung in around the world, and so have billions of resolutions. Some – or many – have already been broken. If you’re like many people, car care might not always be your number one priority. You know how important it is, but you’re busy, things are hectic. The car is running fine and that oil change ... Continue Reading
- Transmissions Then and Now When cars were invented they were new and mechanically simple, but complex for their time. From the beginning, transmissions have always been the most complex components of a car. This video really makes a point about just how complicated transmissions are – and with all the new technology these days, there are more than 800 parts. As transmission technology evolves, another layer of ... Continue Reading
- Have You Checked Your Car’s Electrical System Lately? At AAMCO Colorado we take great care to keep you informed about your car and all its systems, as well as keep your car on the road with scheduled maintenance services and repairs, including full transmission repairs and rebuilds. Oftentimes the electrical system in your car is easy to forget until something goes wrong. Most of the time ... Continue Reading
Find Your Nearest AAMCO Center
"Highly recommend this business."
"Not only is the customer service polite, respectful, and extremely attentive, but the work on our car was excellent. Because they needed to keep our car, they gave us a free rental to use until our car was ready. Our Honda minivan drives with way more pick-up than it has in years. And it switches gears so smoothly." -Kelly, Google+, June 2013
Read More Testimonials »