Electrical System Service
AAMCO Starting, Charging, and Electrical System Repair
Colorado AAMCO Transmission & Total Car Care excels at diagnosing and repairing your vehicle’s electrical system, including problems with your:
- Drive Belt
- Voltage Regulator
- Ignition Switch
- Neutral Safety Switch
- Battery Cables & Terminals
What is the Electrical System?
Your vehicle’s automobile electrical system has two components: a starting system and a charging system. The starting system is responsible for starting your engine when you turn the key.
The starting system is comprised of a starter motor, starter solenoid, starter relay, neutral safety switch, and an ignition switch. Correctly diagnosing where a problem lies with the starting system can save you time and money. The technicians at your local Colorado AAMCO locations have the expertise to identify and fix the problem with your starting system the right way, the first time.
The charging system is what keeps your battery from going dead. Today’s vehicles have increasingly sophisticated electronic devices and systems, which make your charging system more important than ever. A poor or broken charging system and electrical car problems can cause serious damage to highly sensitive electrical components, resulting in expensive repairs. We guarantee our services with the Best Nationwide Warranty. Learn more now.
Our Colorado AAMCO stores have the best electrical service equipment and expert technicians around. They will identify and fix the problem with your charging system the first time and prevent further damage to your sensitive electronic components and devices.
Schedule an Appointment for a FREE Diagnostic Test or contact a Colorado AAMCO location near you so we can get you back on the road, worry-free.
How do you know if your Electric system needs to be repaired?
Slower than normal chair adjustment
Windows roll up/down slower
Engine cranks slower
Battery light is illuminated on the dash
If you are experiencing any of these troubles, Schedule an Appointment with your local AAMCO Colorado Repair Shop. Why Schedule Online?
Your request will go to the shop of your choice and be reviewed by a manager to set up your appointment. If your requested date and time are not available we will work with you to get your car in as soon as possible. Don’t forget to see our service specials and print out some coupons.
187 W. Alameda Ave. | Denver, CO, 80223
432 W. Garden of the Gods Rd. | Colorado Springs, CO, 80907
10500 Havana Ct. Unit A | Brighton, Co, 80601
18355-A E. Girard Avenue | Aurora, CO, 80013
14871 E Colfax Avenue | Aurora, CO, 80011
6437 Miller Street | Arvada, Colorado, 80004
10168 W. Chatfield Ave. | Littleton, CO, 80127
1910 W US Hwy 50 | Pueblo, Colorado, 81008
11450 Huron Street | Northglenn, Colorado, 80234
1611 Vista View Dr | Longmont, Colorado, 80504
2445 West 29th St. | Greeley, Colorado, 80631
8808 W Colfax Avenue | Lakewood, Colorado, 80215
3737 S. Mason Street | Ft. Collins, Colorado, 80525
Colorado Car Repair Blogs:
- AAMCO Colorado Auto experts offer the most important reasons to routinely change a vehicle’s oil. Engines are made up of many moving components, and those components need to be properly lubricate. Consider the oil in your engine the blood line of your vehicle. Over time, that oil breaks down and becomes contaminated with debris from the engine as well as the environment. When that happens, ... Continue Reading
- Colorado weather is unpredictable! Colorado winters can be deceiving, and though it might seem like spring, or that the snow has gone and summer is coming, the snowiest months in Colorado are usually March and April. Be prepared if you’re taking a road trip! Schedule an appointment today or call your Local AAMCO Colorado Location for a safety check or tune-up. Give us a call at 1-877-792-2626. Schedule an Appointment now. If ... Continue Reading
- 5 things to look out for when you are having electrical problems Your vehicle has many components that make it operational. One of these components is known as your alternator. The alternator is responsible for the electrical system within your vehicle. It takes an immense amount of power to not only start, but keep your vehicle running. If your alternator is not in optimal running condition, ... Continue Reading
- Automatic transmissions are tough, but they can be damaged. Transmissions have always been complex systems, and they get more sophisticated every year. Even though they are made of metal, wrapped in metal, and capable of moving tons of metal, they can be damaged if mistreated. Cars with automatic transmissions in particular are susceptible to damage in some ways you might not have thought. Shifting into drive or ... Continue Reading
Find Your Nearest AAMCO Center
"I recommend them to anybody..."
"I have been using Lee and his shop for about 8 years now and have never had a problem. They are courteous, professional, and affordable. They get the work done quickly and stick to the schedule which they tell you." -Jeremy, Google+, June 2013
Read More Testimonials »