Auto Tune Up Service
At Colorado AAMCO Transmission & Total Car Care, we realize that a properly tuned vehicle can not only increase your gas mileage, but improve performance, while helping to protect the environment as well. This is why we recommend ensuring you visit an automotive mechanic to do a once over for all of your vehicle’s systems. This is the only way to be sure everything is running efficiently and optimally.
A tune up service at your Colorado AAMCO includes inspecting and adjusting every system in your vehicle that contributes to efficient fuel combustion and usage. Not only that, it adds to the lifespan of your vehicle and protects against having to make automotive repairs in the future. As we know, often times car repair estimates are not cheap, so to help keep you out of auto repair shops in the future, get a vehicle check up sooner rather than later. We guarantee our services with the Best Nationwide Warranty.
- Installation of new spark plugs, and if so equipped we will perform the following:
- Idle speed adjustment, set timing as needed, inspect choke, throttle linkage, spark plug wires and distributor cap
- Comprehensive performance check to verify that no driveability or computer system trouble codes exist
- Plus our 36-point ProtectCheck® Inspection to ensure all of your vehicle’s critical systems are in good working order.
How do you know if your vehicle needs a Tune Up?
If your gas mileage decreases by 10% or more, or when you experience any kind of problem with drivability, it’s time for a tune-up. Check your car’s owner manual or Contact a Colorado AAMCO location near you to find out the recommended interval for tune-ups and/or spark plug replacement for your vehicle. If you have an iPhone, download our FREE iGAAuge application to keep track of your maintenance schedule!
Flashing check engine light
Smoke coming from under the hood
Excessive smoke from the exhaust
Recurring or sudden transmission issue
Noises while driving
Engine chugging, racing or shaking
If you are experiencing any of these troubles, Schedule an Appointment with your local AAMCO Colorado Repair Shop. Why Schedule Online?
Your request will go to the shop of your choice and be reviewed by a manager to set up your appointment. If your requested date and time are not available we will work with you to get your car in as soon as possible. Don’t forget to see our service specials and print out some coupons.
187 W. Alameda Ave. | Denver, CO, 80223
432 W. Garden of the Gods Rd. | Colorado Springs, CO, 80907
10500 Havana Ct. Unit A | Brighton, Co, 80601
18355-A E. Girard Avenue | Aurora, CO, 80013
14871 E Colfax Avenue | Aurora, CO, 80011
6437 Miller Street | Arvada, Colorado, 80004
10168 W. Chatfield Ave. | Littleton, CO, 80127
1910 W US Hwy 50 | Pueblo, Colorado, 81008
11450 Huron Street | Northglenn, Colorado, 80234
1611 Vista View Dr | Longmont, Colorado, 80504
2445 West 29th St. | Greeley, Colorado, 80631
8808 W Colfax Avenue | Lakewood, Colorado, 80215
3737 S. Mason Street | Ft. Collins, Colorado, 80525
Auto-Tune-Up Blog Posts:
- AAMCO Colorado Auto experts offer the most important reasons to routinely change a vehicle’s oil. Engines are made up of many moving components, and those components need to be properly lubricate. Consider the oil in your engine the blood line of your vehicle. Over time, that oil breaks down and becomes contaminated with debris from the engine as well as the environment. When that happens, ... Continue Reading
- Colorado weather is unpredictable! Colorado winters can be deceiving, and though it might seem like spring, or that the snow has gone and summer is coming, the snowiest months in Colorado are usually March and April. Be prepared if you’re taking a road trip! Schedule an appointment today or call your Local AAMCO Colorado Location for a safety check or tune-up. Give us a call at 1-877-792-2626. Schedule an Appointment now. If ... Continue Reading
- 5 things to look out for when you are having electrical problems Your vehicle has many components that make it operational. One of these components is known as your alternator. The alternator is responsible for the electrical system within your vehicle. It takes an immense amount of power to not only start, but keep your vehicle running. If your alternator is not in optimal running condition, ... Continue Reading
- Automatic transmissions are tough, but they can be damaged. Transmissions have always been complex systems, and they get more sophisticated every year. Even though they are made of metal, wrapped in metal, and capable of moving tons of metal, they can be damaged if mistreated. Cars with automatic transmissions in particular are susceptible to damage in some ways you might not have thought. Shifting into drive or ... Continue Reading
Find Your Nearest AAMCO Center
"The guys were very professional and help keep the cost of repair to the lowest possible amount. Will take my truck back to them in the future." -Gloria, Google+, March 2013
Read More Testimonials »