Auto Tune Up Service
Car Tune Up Service from AAMCO Colorado
At Colorado AAMCO Transmission & Total Car Care, we realize that a properly tuned vehicle can not only increase your gas mileage, but improve performance, while helping to protect the environment as well. This is why we recommend ensuring you visit an automotive mechanic to do a once over for all of your vehicle’s systems. This is the only way to be sure everything is running efficiently and optimally.
A tune up service at your Colorado AAMCO includes inspecting and adjusting every system in your vehicle that contributes to efficient fuel combustion and usage. Not only that, it adds to the lifespan of your vehicle and protects against having to make automotive repairs in the future. As we know, often times car repair estimates are not cheap, so to help keep you out of auto repair shops in the future, get a vehicle check up sooner rather than later. We guarantee our services with the Best Nationwide Warranty. Learn more now.
How do you know when you need an auto tune up?
If your gas mileage decreases by 10% or more, or when you experience any kind of problem with drivability, it’s time for a tune-up. Check your car’s owner manual or Contact a Colorado AAMCO location near you to find out the recommended interval for tune-ups and/or spark plug replacement for your vehicle. If you have an iPhone, download our FREE iGAAuge application to keep track of your maintenance schedule!
A Colorado AAMCO tune up service inspection includes:
- Installation of new spark plugs, and if so equipped we will perform the following:
- Idle speed adjustment, set timing as needed, inspect choke, throttle linkage, spark plug wires and distributor cap
- Comprehensive performance check to verify that no driveability or computer system trouble codes exist
- Plus our 36-point ProtectCheck® Inspection to ensure all of your vehicle’s critical systems are in good working order.
Auto-Tune-Up Blog Posts:
- New Year’s Resolutions and Best Intentions The new year has rung in around the world, and so have billions of resolutions. Some – or many – have already been broken. If you’re like many people, car care might not always be your number one priority. You know how important it is, but you’re busy, things are hectic. The car is running fine and that oil change ... Continue Reading
- Power Steering Trouble Signs If you have ever driven a car without power steering, you know the extra effort required to make it go in the direction you want. The job of power steering is to make steering and turning your car easier. It uses a hydraulic system of fluid pressure involving a pump and a piston. When you move the steering wheel, it causes fluid ... Continue Reading
- Have You Checked Your Car’s Electrical System Lately? At AAMCO Colorado we take great care to keep you informed about your car and all its systems, as well as keep your car on the road with scheduled maintenance services and repairs, including full transmission repairs and rebuilds. Oftentimes the electrical system in your car is easy to forget until something goes wrong. Most of the time ... Continue Reading
- Don’t Let Your Catalytic Converter Take You by Surprise At AAMCO Colorado we take great care to keep you informed about your car and all its systems, as well as keep your car on the road with scheduled maintenance services and repairs, including full transmission repairs and replacements. Car owners in Colorado know the importance of a fully functioning exhaust system. Without it, your car can’t ... Continue Reading
Find Your Nearest AAMCO Center
"I recommend them to anybody..."
"I have been using Lee and his shop for about 8 years now and have never had a problem. They are courteous, professional, and affordable. They get the work done quickly and stick to the schedule which they tell you." -Jeremy, Google+, June 2013
Read More Testimonials »